
Alexis singing with the big choir...

Easter Eggs!!!


I couldn't choose just a few, so I put all of the pics up. Skim through...it won't take long.

One of Kendra's very favorite friends.

The LIL Prep Choir group.

Before breakfast, egg hunt, and church...

My beautiful girls...


Barely 6:30 am and she is eating an egg full of chocolate!!

Checking out the easter goodies...Last year I started a tradition of buying classic books for easter gifts.

And tomarrow they will go pick out Geraniums to plant in their colorful flower pots!

And here we all are, Madsons and Byingtons. What an amazing blessing it is for us all to be together so often and involved so much in one anothers lives. Breakfast this morning was a blast. The choir was amazing, the food was delicious, and the sermon was perfect.
1 comment:
adorable little family... i cant believe you're adding another beautiful little girl to the group... so blessed.
janelle
Post a Comment