Scott and the girls spent an evening building this wonderful barn for Kendra's horse "Sarah" She was clearly proud!
This is a usual sight in the morning. We have a nice tree out front where the birds gather in the mornings.
So one of my favorite things about blog hopping is looking at all of the wonderful pictures. I really enjoy the readings, but I have to say that my favorite thing about these blogs is the ability to see the pictures. So here are some more.
I am a 30 year old wife to a wonderful husband. We have 4 beautiful girls, Alexis 9, Kendra 7, Little Chelsey Faye 20 months old, and one more expected at the end of July. We are a close family who loves to share our time with eachother, our family, and our friends.
2 comments:
oh my gosh Chelsey is so adorable. Awww what a nice group of pictures thank you for sharing and please email me sometime.
I love the pictures of your older girls with the baby. That'll be me so soon (cept mine are all boys lol) and I can't wait!
JAnelle
Post a Comment