Sooo, I know it has been a MONTH since I last posted. I will get better. I have a plan, however I am not going to say it simply because if I can not follow through then I will not feel as guilty! Please forgive me for the out of order and sideways pictures, I am still learning. So Chelsey is now a full 2 months. It seems like she has always been with us, but the time has gone by so fast. She is doing all of the fun 2 month old stuff. Kicking, talking, blowing bubbles, and being so so sweet. Alexis and Kendra are still having a great time with her. Taking turns being on duty for whatever she needs. Kendra has officially taken the title of the Medium one, and The Big Little sister!
Random Life Events
3 months ago
1 comment:
Already a babywearer...awesome! ;)
Post a Comment