So I have been putting of updates for a while now simply because I don't have time to do a full July-September update. So so sorry. I feel really guilty, but if I want to be posting I just need to pick back up with not a whole lot of back tracking. So I will do a quick little update now and move on from here.
Scott and I celebrated 9 years this past summer. Wow how time has passed. But at the same time he is still the same goofy Scott. We didn't do any BIG thing for our anniversary, but sort of celebrated all week long. We took the kids to Slide Waters one day, went out to dinner a couple of times that same week, spent one day in Leavenworth down by the water, and went for a couple of long drives (which I love to do). We really had a great week together just enjoying each other and our life that we have built together.
I have become a very busy mommy again this year. We decided to continue homeschooling for good. Which allowed me to really dig into and research curriculum and decide what direction I wanted our schooling to go. So we have homeschooling, co-op, choir (x3), piano, gymnastics, ice skating and an extra history class for Alexis. Wow!! Why I put so much on my plate, who knows. But it seems to be working out smoothly. One thing I have going for me this year, is my attitude. I have a much better attitude this year about homeschooling which makes a big difference. So for all of you who were so lucky to get a piece of my lovely attitude last year, I truly am so so so sorry. ( Yes I know I had a baby last year, but that is not an excuse for being so short) I am actually really enjoying my time with the girls, we have had a really start this year. And I am looking forward to activities and projects that I have planned for them.
Alexis is...Alexis! What can I say. She's sweet, creative, playful, Lexi. She will be 9 in Dec. And is simply getting so so big. The same with Kendra. She will be 7 in Dec. Still loves animals. She actually had a terrific summer. Lots of fairs, festivals, and The ZOO!! All things that really spark her interest.
Chelsey, Chelsey, Chelsey. She will be a year old on Sat!! AAAHH!! It went to fast. She is one busy one year old. So so happy, walking, running, talking, singing, dancing, and more.
Scott and I celebrated 9 years this past summer. Wow how time has passed. But at the same time he is still the same goofy Scott. We didn't do any BIG thing for our anniversary, but sort of celebrated all week long. We took the kids to Slide Waters one day, went out to dinner a couple of times that same week, spent one day in Leavenworth down by the water, and went for a couple of long drives (which I love to do). We really had a great week together just enjoying each other and our life that we have built together.
I have become a very busy mommy again this year. We decided to continue homeschooling for good. Which allowed me to really dig into and research curriculum and decide what direction I wanted our schooling to go. So we have homeschooling, co-op, choir (x3), piano, gymnastics, ice skating and an extra history class for Alexis. Wow!! Why I put so much on my plate, who knows. But it seems to be working out smoothly. One thing I have going for me this year, is my attitude. I have a much better attitude this year about homeschooling which makes a big difference. So for all of you who were so lucky to get a piece of my lovely attitude last year, I truly am so so so sorry. ( Yes I know I had a baby last year, but that is not an excuse for being so short) I am actually really enjoying my time with the girls, we have had a really start this year. And I am looking forward to activities and projects that I have planned for them.
Alexis is...Alexis! What can I say. She's sweet, creative, playful, Lexi. She will be 9 in Dec. And is simply getting so so big. The same with Kendra. She will be 7 in Dec. Still loves animals. She actually had a terrific summer. Lots of fairs, festivals, and The ZOO!! All things that really spark her interest.
Chelsey, Chelsey, Chelsey. She will be a year old on Sat!! AAAHH!! It went to fast. She is one busy one year old. So so happy, walking, running, talking, singing, dancing, and more.
3 comments:
Sounds like you are very busy! I love your new school room!
P.s. 9 years? Scott and you got married just a month after us, right? It was 8 years for us this summer. Or were you celebrating how long you've been a couple? A belated congrats anyway!! haha
HAHALOLHAHALOL!!! Beth you are totally right!!!! I need a vacation! shhhh
lol you two girls are so funny. Thank you both for just being you.
Post a Comment