Wednesday, February 24, 2010


Well I guess it has been long enough since my last posting. Life is simply busy these days, and it is hard to stay caught up on the extra things. We are still plugging away at our school year. The girls are learning about biology of cells these days, and soon to take a break from that and focus on the weather as we come into the spring. I am trying to make it through Egypt, however, history is NOT my subject and the girls LOVE it. So I am trying to make it enjoyable, but it is a slow process. Other than that we have been focusing on the basics, reading, writing, grammar, and math.

They have a lot of extras on their agendas still. Alexis is doing really well in ice skating, piano, and choir. And Kendra is enjoying gymnastics, piano, and choir. Actually all of us girls are in choir together. It is a highlight in our week. We are so blessed to have the choral opportunity that we have.

Other than that, Chelsey is growing and maturing so fast. She is doing all the wonderful things that 1 year old's do.

I will try to keep up a bit more here on my page. Gotta go for now.

3 comments:

Delena said...

Glad to hear you're still alive. I was beginning to wonder.....

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family! I have 6 kids...great job with raising your Fab Five! Hope to read more of your blog...

Chandana said...

Hi,

Nice blog.

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs.
It has messages from the Holy Scriptures that teach us how to have GOD in all the aspects of our lives and how to allow GOD's rule in every matter:


www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading.

God bless you.