Anyhoo...We are all very excited to welcome this new little girl into our lives, and can not wait to see what she looks like, or which one of the other three she looks like. I am feeling well. I am very busy being wife, mom, teacher, and nurse (to hubby), but I love every minute of it. I am, however, honestly looking forward to hubby going back to work very soon. (He has been injured and off work now for several weeks, but doing better)
Chelsey is so so cute in her 18 month busyness. She is full is cute RANDOM looks, and fussy fits. She keeps us all on our toes and brings us much joy and sleepiness. (did not mean to rhyme there...LOL)
My time is now up. By for now.
5 comments:
How cool for those girls to have all those sisters! Very special. I'm still jealous.
I think you should name her Jenna Marie.
LOL!! Teri you know me to well! It is like we share the same mind some times! That is the same name I was thinking!
I randomly happened on your site (fellow mom blogger who hit 'next blog')....I am the oldest of a 4 girl family and couldn't resist to comment! Congratulations! I don't know what I would do without all of my sisters! All the best to you!
-LM
congrats, my friend!
nell
Post a Comment