Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Proud Sis Moment


Kendra is now the big-little sister around the house. In many ways she is playing the big sis role while at the same time she is still 5 (almost 6) years old. Yesterday she could not keep her hands off of Chelsey. I have been allowing the girls to hold and carry Chelsey as much as possible, but yesterday I could tell that Kendra was a little more excited than usual. I repeatedly asked her not to pick up Chelsey; Kendra's reply was " But mom...I can't help it. She is just so cute, soft, squishy, and hugable!" Definitely a proud sis moment.

2 comments:

Kristen Ising Photography said...

Way cute picture Michelle. I am planning on keeping up on my blog. So how are you guys? I had so much fun with you when I was over. It's like 3 years never went by, except our families keep growing. Life is beautiful isn't it? Miss ya, Kristen

Glory of Glass said...

ok Michelle we need to see how our little chelsey is growing. Waiting for an update and wondering what is taking so long.