Wednesday, May 6, 2009

part 2

My goal for the day has been to keep a close eye on Kendra. Keep an eye on how she is feeling, how she is behaving and how I am treating her. This is a pretty big deal to us. She has something new going on, not big just new, with her heart and we, us and her cardiologist, have been trying to catch it to get it on picture. So trips to the ER are expensive and need not to be a cry wolf sort of thing.

So anyways, I had noticed a pattern today with Kendra and when her tummy hurt. It seemed to become most painful when she had to do something that she did not want to do, or when Scott and I were distracted with other things.

Over all...I posted last night out of frustration. Was she really sick or not, who knows...I don't think so. But it has been delt with, she is fine, and she knows where she has been foolish. She is back to her sweet goofy self. We somehow managed to accomplish all of our school work cheerfully and still have a lot of time to play.

3 comments:

Family Circus 6 said...

Hey! I came by today to do pics and no one was home. I hope everything is okay!

Michelle said...

I sent you a message a few days ago. And I called a few days ago as well. I am so so sorry. We were in Oroville for the day. I am so so so sorry! Will you please forgive me for not communicating better?

Family Circus 6 said...

No problem! =)