We did not do much for Fathers Day this year. The girls and I went to church this morning while Scott slept off a night shift. Once we got home he was getting up for the day, so we had some snuggle time with him this afternoon. Unfortunately within 10 min of us being home Kendra was asleep. But that does not happen very often so we did not wake her. We did however celebrate something today. Today was Ben's big 3 birthday party. So Scott, Alexis and I spent the early part of the afternoon laying around the living room together watching reruns on the computer of Curb Appeal. (Scott loves that show) Then off to Ben's birthday party where we opened presents, played baseball, had BREAKFAST, and ate cake. It was great! I think overall Scott enjoyed the day. He went to work with a smile on his face.
1 comment:
Are you sure it wasn't Scott's birthday?! Too funny. Miss ya!
Post a Comment