Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hormones

Today I am having major hormone hair problems. So not only do I have the most random pieces of pure white strands sticking up high above the rest of my hair, they are stiff, wiry, and curly. If you know me you know that I do not have stiff, wiry, or CURLY hair. LOL! So with that there are some pieces mixed in there that are bright RED, and copper AUBURN. Weird. The weirdest part is that tomorrow I will wake up to something totally different.

2 comments:

Glory of Glass said...

yep that would be a bad hair day for me too.
hmmm wait I have lots of white hairs sticking up all over, oh well I just gave up white it is and sticking up seems to the natural state of it..........old stinks.

Family Circus 6 said...

I've been having those thick white hairs, too. I'm debating to just let it continue to naturally grow and eliminate the constant grow out problem, or if I want to keep playing with colors and not worry about it yet...but I'm afraid I'd wake up one day with a huge line and have to live with it for a while...