It is now break time from school, and I have about 15min left. School is going well. Of course I am not as organized as I once was, but I know it will come in time. Basically the girls are doing a lot of math, reading and writing until I can get them caught up. They are definitely happy to be getting back into the work.
Chelsey had a check up yesterday and is doing great! For awhile there she was not gaining much weight, 1-2oz a week. However in this last week she put on a full 10oz!! Woo-hoo!! Go Chelsey! She is also waking up more, looking around, sucking and drooling down my arm, and kicking her cute little feet. All those fun amazing things that babies do.
Well time is up!
2 comments:
Wow they are all growing so fast, it's amazing when I stand back and take a look. Thank you for posting pictures they are wonderful.
Way to grow Chelsey!
Both Owen and baby Billy had a slow weight gain the first 3 weeks, 1-2 oz a week. I was breastfeeding so that's when their Dr. said to start supplementing formula. And then they stopped breastfeeding totally. I think had I just waited another week they would have picked up and started gaining faster.
Oh well I know better this time!
Sounds like you're doing great!
Post a Comment