Thursday, October 16, 2008

Getting Started






Getting started is the hardest part. My sweet husband was nice enough to get the new blog set up for me, a good 3 weeks ago, but now I simply need to get started. I hope to use this blog as a way to keep all our family and friends updated on our daily lives, schooling, growth, and so forth. However, I am not the most computer driven person, and I have the slowest running computer in town, so if you find yourself frustrated because it has been awhile since you have seen pics of my sweet sweet girls, please bare with me! So I will leave you with this update:

Alexis and Kendra are spending the week in Oroville with Papa and Grandma, they will be home this weekend. I am sure they are having a terrific time up there, as they always do, but they simply do not want to take the time to talk to me and tell me so. So mommy is on the back burner for now. Chelsey and I are having this time at home to get to know each other a little bit better. She is growing and getting sweeter everyday. Part of me wants to hold her up high for the whole world to see how sweet she really is, but the selfish side of me wants to close the door and lock it and keep her all to myself. Somewhere there is a balance. I am planning to start schooling the girls on Mon. so I am also using this time to prepare to get back into some sort of routine, what ever that may be with feedings every few hours for baby and snacks, breaks, dishes, laundry, co-ops, etc. But I think I can handle it. Really, I can not wait to get back into my daily life. To have all my girls together, learning together, and playing together. It has been a long 3-4 weeks, wonderful however, thanks mom, but it is definatly time for me to get busy!

Oh yeh! My wonderful hubby is at work today, working hard. But he has the next 3 days off so we will have some good quality time together before we pick back up on Mon. I think that is it for now, until later.

2 comments:

Family Circus 6 said...

Hey! Welcome to the blogging world! =) Cute pics...they look like such proud big sisters!...it's funny to think of Kendra as a big sister now...how fast things change!

Nell said...

Welcome to the blogging world :)

Janelle