Monday, January 5, 2009

Chelsey telling me a story about something. I have not figured out baby language yet.


Alexis and Chelsey full of sweetness.

Lex and Kendra playing school or something like that.









Well it has been a long month or so since I last posted. We have done a lot in this last month. A lot of celebrating, feasting, visiting and traveling. In fact we have not yet made it home from our final trip. We were supposed to travel home last night by train, but our train was delayed until the middle of the night. And being that Scott was not with us, (he was working) I was not about to travel with the girls in the middle of the night, not to mention the weather factor. So we came back to Seguim in hopes to make it home tomorrow. We'll see.





So in the mean time I have access to a computer that does not frustrate me so I thought I would put some new pictures up.





Chelsey is changing so much. She rolled completely over for the first time this morning. It was cute, I was sitting next to her and she was on her tummy working so hard. Once she finally made it over she looked up at me in shock, kind of like she could not believe I was still there after all of that ROLLING. She also spends a big majority of her day drooling, spitting up, drooling, and talking. She is really trying very hard to figure out this talking thing. It is actually very cute, she makes puppy dog faces while voicing herself. She absolutely loves her big sisters. They like to use her in their pretend play, (whatever it may be at the time).





Alexis and Kendra have enjoyed their break. They are having fun today, but I can tell that they are ready to get back to life and routine. School, co-op, choir, and piano all start up next week. I can not wait!





And as for me, I am ready to start shedding those baby and holiday pounds. Honestly, I know that is vain, but that is where I am these days. A year ago I was working on loosing weight and getting close to where I was comfortable with myself; physically and mentally. So I need to get back there. I have noticed really how important it is to take care of myself. It really effects my moods, and my drive to communicate with the outside world.





Well anyways, enough of my complaining. I will post some latest pics from the last week or so. All of my Christmas pictures are at home.

1 comment:

Family Circus 6 said...

I love these pics! I was wondering if you were going to make it to my Creative Memories Party? I'd love to see you so let me know if you can come! The details are on my blog.