We have finally made it home! We woke up this morning and Stevens was open. Scott called and we agreed to meet in Monroe. It was a long drive to Monroe. The girls were so anxious to see their dad; Kendra had her seat belt off as soon as she saw him in the distance. Even Chelsey blew some extra bubbles! So we had an early dinner with Grandpa and Grandma and we were off. The pass was a nice drive. There was not a lot of traffic, and the weather was mild. We got home just before 6:00pm and have not really seen much of the girls since. They have been in their room playing, (as if they have not had enough playtime). So our adventure has come to an end with Scott having the weekend off to spend together. We have some errands to run together tomorrow and we are thinking about taking the girls to see Marley and ME. (Has anyone seen it yet that would like to give me a rating) That's it for now.
2 comments:
Yay! What a long ordeal I bet, I hope you all had fun though at least!
Brayden and I are going to see a movie tomorrow also. I'd like to see Marley and Me but I haven't heard much about it as far as how it is for kids. It looks really cute though! I think it's rated PG?
Hey! I just found a "Parental Guide" for Marley and Me here:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0822832/parentalguide
Hi Michelle,
Do you ever look at pluggedinonline.com? You can find out about most movies--their sexual content, violence, spiritual content, etc. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I've heard it's good. THe review at this site says it may not be for kids.
Glad you made it home. This weather is crazy.
Post a Comment