Colossians 3:1-2 ...seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
I think I should start with telling you all that I am cringing as I write this. Kendra, during her squealing baby noises, is rolling Chelsey around on the unvacumed, filthy floor. Chelsey is loving it. Her nice velour pants are currently serving as the vacume as everything sticks to them. But, Chelsey loves any attention she can get from her big sis!
Many of you have heard about Alcoa and all of the layoffs, and have called to see if everything is ok. Well up to this point he has been in the clear; however, he was told this morning that in February (2 weeks from now) there will be another group laid off. Scott is expecting to be in that group. So we are asking for prayer. Please pray for the Lord to give Scott guidance and wisdom for which direction to go at this point, and patience for the both of us. Also, that this time may serve as faith building for all of us to trust in the Lord. Thanks so much.
Random Life Events
3 months ago
2 comments:
Mike got the same news today....and my friend Lynns husband too...just crazy
Michelle, I'll be praying.
Post a Comment