Thursday, January 29, 2009

Alcoa Update

Sorry for the delay! One day I sat down to start an update and to give an idea of what a day looks like around here, and I accidentally hit publish instead of save, then went back to fix it, ran out of time, then the next day Scott switched our Internet providers which caused us to be without Internet for over a week. So here we are.
Scott has not been laid off! Thank goodness! We are still preparing, just in case. But he has not heard any new news and probably will not until after the beginning of February.
CHELSEY- She is exactly 13lbs right now! She is four months old this week and has her first ear infection, (if that is something to celebrate). However, she is such a trooper. She has remained her cheerful self through the discomfort. Still she grows and changes daily. This week she has decided to conquer sitting up. I don't know if she is totally there but she is certainly trying.
ALEXIS- has started her piano lessons. This week marked her third lesson. She is coming right along. She is really enjoying it. She is anxious to move past the beginning stages and get to the point of reading the notes well enough to play us a beautiful masterpiece before dinner. Can you picture it?
KENDRA-Loving life with her baby sis! Every chance she gets to hold, play, or snuggle with Chelsey she takes. While at the same time often throwing herself at Alexis and wrapping her arms around her saying "I love you"
AS FOR ME-Still trying to find the balance of school work, house work, Kitchen, husband, and new baby, while still allowing time for extras and myself!
So that is about it for now, Chelsey is calling and I should check on the very quiet play date happening downstairs. Someday maybe I will be a little more creative with this blog thing, until then, updates!

No comments: