Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Birthday

Yes, yesterday was my birthday. Scott and the girls were great all day. We went out to dinner at Red Robin, followed with bowling at Brian's Bulldogs in Cashmere.
This picture of these two girls pretty much sums up the whole evening!! Goofy!!Kendra's view of Daddy and Mommy. No we did not plan to dress the same, it just worked out that way!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Happy (late) birthday! It looks like a fun time! :)
Does it blow you away how the years have gone by like it does me? I can't believe I'm turning 28 this year. I kept telling people that I'm turning 27 this year because I was an entire year behind! haha Time goes too quickly...

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday, Michelle! I hope your day was great, and your year will be full of blessings!

Nell said...

Happy birthday, girl! I hope it was a grand time. You look as beautiful as ever!

Nell