What is it about making a commitment to something and following through with it that I can not seem to grasp?! It seems like my life is filled with areas that I can not follow through with! I am either late for everything, if I even remember to go, or I simply do not follow through and accomplish whatever IT may be. I know all about making a schedule and a plan, but it won't work if I can not figure out how to stick to it! AAAGGG!! I try to write things down, but seriously, if I do not write it down I WILL forget. I do not have it in me to remember, follow through with, or be on time for anything!! Is it a season of life or my character? Lord I pray that it is a season of life!
4 comments:
It's probably a combination of just the season, and the way life goes haha and perhaps a sign that you need to cut back on some things? Simplify in areas that can be simplified.
Michelle, you're too hard on yourself. Relax and do what you can. Trust me everyone understands. Did you LOOK AT THE HOUSE?!?!?!?!!??!?!
My goodness sweetie has it accured to you that it's not just you anymore? You have a lot of people to account for and that in itself is a huge accomplishment.You always try to do to much for too many.......take a nap and refresh yourself.........then just move on, the roses will still be in bloom when you get there. Love yourself and everyone else will too.
Ooo, you sound a bit like me. . .but I assure you I'm much worse, ask Rachel, she would agree with me :)
Loved finding your blog!
Post a Comment