So...(deep breath)...This day has not begun the way Wed mornings usually do. Let's just say it has been unpredictable and a little intense. It is noon and the girls and I have successfully made it home from mom's bible study with a couple x-tra kiddos. Alexis was awesome today, working in the toddler room, helping me gather kids, gathering my dishes, and getting everyone in the car and buckled. So I thought it would be nice to get her a treat. Well...Kendra had a discontentment melt down. As many of you already know, sweets are Kendra's down-fall! Once we got everyone unloaded, to the potty, and situated it was time for Kendra and I to have some time together in the bathroom. After much "discussion"...
Kendra says, "Mommy I am so sorry for listening to the fool, please forgive me?":(
Me, "Of course I forgive you. Who was the fool?" expecting her to say herself,
Kendra, "Well that mean old snake that lives in the tree!"
Basically in Eve's words "The serpent made me do it!"
Random Life Events
3 months ago
1 comment:
This is great! You are doing such a great job with your girls, God is good!!! Hey . . . Where are those new Squim photo's? I know you have some, they have GOT to be cute :)
Post a Comment