Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Big Bee


So Grandpa John was in town this weekend arriving in his Big Bee (school bus). He came by the house and took the girls to see this Big Bee. Apparently this beast has binoculars (head lights), wings (crossing things), humming sound for the wings, and the children left all their messy scraps for later. This all from the wonderful imagination of Kendra. Some day she will be a terrific creative writer.

In translation, Grandpa drives a school buss and she thinks it looks like a big bee, (he is also a bee farmer).
Random picture I thought was cute.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Very cute picture. Just had to say thanks for being the poopy pull-up stop this evening. I'm partly mortified that we interrupted your dinner with that, but very grateful that you were there. I hope Scott could choke down dinner after we left. :) Ella's bum thanks you!