Tage came and spent the day with us today. The River Academy was out of School this week, so we (being a flexible homeschooling family) took the week off also. Actually it works out well because Alexis is beginning a new curriculum, so it is best to break now before we begin. Anywhoo...We picked Tage up at 10:00 and went to the Library. Hung out there for a couple of hours with the other half of Wenatchee that decided to go for the day. Then we came home for lunch. After a couple of hours play here we headed for Leavenworth to visit the toy store and the Sweet Shoppe. It was a fun quick trip considering we were in my new van! But the time came to come home and get busy making dinner and get Scott out the door for work. While I was making dinner the kids all played orphanage out back. What that is I don't know, but they were having fun doing it. The dinner was a whole other tale. We got Scott out the door, and my house magically turned into Narnia. Peter, Susan (Alexis), and Lucy (Kendra) were all here. There was an ice castle (blocks) made at the top of the stairs were Edmond was and the house was Narnia. They had to make it through the whole house to rescue Edmond! Such imaginations.
Random Life Events
3 months ago
2 comments:
Michelle, I cannot believe how much Kendra and Alexis look alike. I'm sure you hear it all the time, but wow---I'm not around them enough to know this. LOL
Love the pearl clutch in the picture...very Narnia, indeed.
You all are so blessed. I wish for so many things, but mostly I wish that my kids had cousins. They don't. And likely won't. And if they ever did, they'd be far apart in age. You're so very lucky.
Janelle
Post a Comment