Sunday, February 8, 2009

Size does not matter


No matter how many times we have people over, we always seem to have a full house. For those of you who don't know, we live in a fairly small home. But we always manage to make it work. We had some friends over last night and there were 6 adults and 11 kids. Never too many! We had a great time!

4 comments:

Glory of Glass said...

Size never matters..........there's always room for food, family, friends and love

Teri said...

We had a great time!

Mr. Welch and Mr. Knight said...

Hey Michelle~
That was so fun. Ty was looking at Nolen wondering what he's doing holing his pizza up instead of digging in, too funny. Three year olds are completely oblivious. :) Cute pic, I'm glad it found it's way to your blog!

Nell said...

11 kids?! I don't know where I'd put all those kids in my house ;) Looks like fun.

Janelle