I put mine at the bottom of the page so the whole thing shows. On my blog layout (add/arrange page elements) screen, at the bottom is an "Add a Gadget" and then I choose the "HTML/Java script" from the pop-up list of gadgets to add. Then I pasted my music player code in the html pop up screen.
I am a 30 year old wife to a wonderful husband. We have 4 beautiful girls, Alexis 9, Kendra 7, Little Chelsey Faye 20 months old, and one more expected at the end of July. We are a close family who loves to share our time with eachother, our family, and our friends.
1 comment:
Hey I love your song choice! :)
I put mine at the bottom of the page so the whole thing shows. On my blog layout (add/arrange page elements) screen, at the bottom is an "Add a Gadget" and then I choose the "HTML/Java script" from the pop-up list of gadgets to add. Then I pasted my music player code in the html pop up screen.
Post a Comment