Monday, March 9, 2009

Pictures



One of the things that I love about my hubby the most is his hilarious since of humor. He is absolutely going to kill me for putting this picture up but this was such a funny moment that I simply can not keep to myself.


We bought this instant bisquick pancake in a bottle stuff, wanting to try it out for camping. All it required was some water and a little shake. Well of course there was a little song and dance to go along with that shake!! Shake Shake Shake...Shake shake shake...Shake you Bisquick
I love you honey!




No they are not twins, but sometimes they like to think that they are!








4 comments:

Teri said...

Cute pictures! Scott is such a dork, but that's why you love him right?

Is he going to make it on Thursday night? If he does, I think we are going hear more Shake, Shake, Shake...
not from Scott but from Danny and Brant.

Glory of Glass said...

Michelle I have photos of you doing the shake shake shake also...................hee hee hee Maybe I could share them too? or better yet I have a video of the whole dance.............and I can't stop laughing it is so funny.

Nell said...

Oh, your daughters are simply adorable. And I love that picture of your husband! LOL

Janelle

Bethany said...

I love the photo of Kendra and Lexi! Great pic of the two of them, they really do look like twins.